GREEN MEDDLER'S JMS on CompuServe 12/12/95

DeAnna Miller dmille12 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Dec 12 23:48:06 EST 1995

Subj:  A couple of Questions  Section: Babylon 5: General
  To:  Melanie Moser    Sunday, December 10, 1995 11:24:04 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski       #414498

      {regarding artificial gravity on Narn ship in the
       novel _Blood_Oath_}

      Urk...that must've slipped past me (which reminds me,
I'd better get back to  finishing proofing the next novel).
And yes, we'll see more of the Narn  homeworld as we go along.

      jms

Subj:  Not B5                 Section: Babylon 5: General
  To:  Sharon Foster    Sunday, December 10, 1995 11:24:03 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski       #414497

      {regarding a show called "Vanishing Son"}

     Nope, don't know a thing about it, only heard the name
here and there.

         jms

Subj:  Harlan Signs in LA/SF  Section: Babylon 5: General
  To:  All              Monday, December 11, 1995 2:09:10 AM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski       #414554

     Harlan Ellison will be signing copies of his new CD-rom
game, "I Have No  Mouth, And I Must Scream," based on his
award-winning short story of the same  name, at Tower Video in
two locations in the coming week:

     In Los Angeles on Wednesday, December 13th, at 8801
Sunset Boulevard  from 6-7:30 p.m. and in San Francisco from
6-8 p.m. at 3205 20th Avenue, 2nd  floor on Thursday, December
14th.

     jms

Subj:  Episodes on Tape       Section: Babylon 5: General
  To:  William H. DiPaola  Monday, December 11, 1995 2:11:10
From:  J. Michael Straczynski       #414555

      We're still trying to work this out.

         jms

Subj:  G'Kar Trading Card     Section: Babylon 5: General
  To:  Jason Wong       Tuesday, December 12, 1995 3:14:17 AM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski       #415066

      {regarding G'Kar not being on the card}

     Is this the one on the actual card, or the promo four-
card?  I knew it was wrong  there, and I'd thought we'd caught
it before the finished versions were out.

         jms

Subj:  Rage's Thots: Comm ?   Section: Babylon 5: General
  To:  Chad Underkoffler  Tuesday, December 12, 1995 3:14:18
From:  J. Michael Straczynski       #415067

      Yes, long-distance com systems like StellarCom are
tachyon based;  communication inside hyperspace to and from
normal space is very difficult and  problematic due to the
differing physics involved; the beacons ships ride in  between
jumpgates are more or less anchored to the gates at the
hyperspace  side.

      That's my story and I'm sticking to it.