Attn JMS: CTI Thoughts/Feelings

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Mon Oct 30 06:36:55 EST 1995

Subject: Attn JMS: CTI Thoughts/Feelings
+  1: Oct 26, 1995: will23 at delphi.com (BABYLON5 / LOIS&CLARK Fan!)
+  2: Oct 26, 1995: Morgan <Morgan at sidhen.demon.co.uk>
*  3: Oct 30, 1995: straczynski at genie.geis.com

From: will23 at delphi.com (BABYLON5 / LOIS&CLARK Fan!)

JMS,

I've never been moved to write about a specific episode before. Even the
big WHAMS haven't moved me to do so because so many others have said what
I felt about how great they were and interesting the plots.

But CTI changes that. I don't care how others feel about it.

I was stunned. I was frightened. I was surprised. I was moved. And
in the end, I was SHOCKED.

I have never respected Mira Furlan more than in that episode. She showed her
range as never before and I was really moved by Delenn's fear, doubt and
ultimately, by her, willingness to sacrifice herself.   Quite an
achievement on both your parts creating the situation and playing it out so
well.

You know, as you sit there reading this with that sick smile on your face,
that the very fact that the VORLONS are willing to use Jack The Ripper
as their puppet means that they are willing to do some very unsettling
things to win. It opens up all kinds of ugly possibilities as to the
true nature of Vorlons. Yeah, yeah!! Chuckle all you like, sicko!!

I know YOU don't believe in him, but Thank God for you and this
incredible story.

Well, at least I'm not watching something simple like, say, WAR AND PEACE!!

Will Berry
Will23 at delphi.com
            Don't forget LOIS AND CLARK on Sundays at 8pm EST!!
                 BABYLON5 in syndication all over the world!!!
                     And X-FILES Fridays at 9pm EST!!!
                   AMERICAN GOTHIC Fridays at 10pm EST!!!

From: Morgan <Morgan at sidhen.demon.co.uk>

In article <9510252248591.DLITE.will23 at delphi.com>
           will23 at delphi.com "BABYLON5 / LOIS&CLARK Fan!" writes:

> Well, at least I'm not watching something simple like, say, WAR AND PEACE!!

God, I wish I'd thought of that line!

--
Morgan ;)

"Nunc demum intellego" dixit Winnie ille Pu.  "Stultus et delusus fui,"
dixit, "et ursus sine ullo cerebro sum."