JMS on CompuServe (Oct 1, 1996) * FINAL FOUR SPOILERS *

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Wed Oct 2 02:39:33 EDT 1996

 The following posts DO contain SPOILERS for

 This SPECIAL section of "JMS on CompuServe"
 posts contains spoilers for the Final
 episodes of season three.

 This SPECIAL section of "JMS on CompuServe"
 posts contains spoilers for the Final
 episodes of season three.

   ftp://ftp.speedlink.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/
                    - or -
   http://www.speedlink.com/bbarrett/b5/

    Sb: #584971-<Delenn and Sheridan>
    Sb: #585021-Double Bluff <<Z'hadum>>
    Sb: #585082-#<Sheridans survival>
    Sb: #585307-B5 Last ep <Z'ha'dum>
    Sb: #585583-<<The Plunge>>
    Sb: #585612-<<Z'ha'dum - sneaky!!>>
    Sb: #585643-Double Bluff <<Z'hadum>>
    Sb: #585654-#<<Z'ha'dum>> - a query
    Sb: #585667-<<Shadow Dancing>>

 #: 584971 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    30-Sep-96  02:54:26
Sb: #584691-#<Delenn and Sheridan>
Fm: MICHAEL  ZITAGLIO

Hi,

<Though one person did comment, "So a man's true face is all mushed up against
the pillow and drooling?">

.....so when were YOU talking to my wife?

Mike

 #: 585421 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    30-Sep-96  17:59:00
Sb: #584971-<Delenn and Sheridan>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Do you have any idea the kind of restraint that has to be used when
confronted with a straight line like that?  I think I hurt myself.

                                                                       jms

 #: 585021 S7/Babylon 5 in the UK
    30-Sep-96  05:51:38
Sb: #584702-#Double Bluff <<Z'hadum>>
Fm: ANNE L. WARNER

Joe,

 >>  Nope, there was a very specific reason why Garibaldi was picked up, and
there's a suggestion of it in what Justin says at one point to Sheridan.   <<

You...  you terrible man, you!  Now I have to watch that episode yet again.
(Thanks for the excuse!)

Could I please prod you to post the song lyrics from Walkabout sometime soon?
Pretty please, and a virtual slice of Rosie's chocolate raspberry cake???
Thanks.

Anne

 #: 585422 S7/Babylon 5 in the UK
    30-Sep-96  17:59:02
Sb: #585021-Double Bluff <<Z'hadum>>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Yeah, eventually I'll upload the lyrics, it's something I've meant to do
for a while, I've just been distracted lately.

    30-Sep-96  09:25:59
Sb: #584689-#<Sheridans survival>
Fm: DAVID KUHN

""
      Well, if you hadn't spoiled yourself, you could enjoy new episodes NOW
with the rest of the country, starting this week, but noooooo, you had to go
and jump the gun, well you've made your bed, young man, now you have to sleep
in it.
"

I do find that the surround sound broadcast by channel 4 is better than that
off the raw analog satelite feed.  I'm not sure why that is.  My PAL converter
is very good.  Watching the sat feed of "Walk About" yesterday, I noticed that
Channel 4 had cut out Lita saying "Burn you bastereds!", after realizing that
the shadows tore Kosh apart.

"      And there are shadows underneath it."

They were last Friday after seeing Z'Ha'Dum!  I'm in to this show to damn much
and the "cliff hanger (jumper?) left me going "Arrrrrrrrrrrghhh!"  Hitting the
fast forward on the VCR didn't help; all I got was static.

" Sleep tight. "

<Grin>  I'll try.

Dave

 #: 585424 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    30-Sep-96  17:59:05
Sb: #585082-#<Sheridans survival>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       I think WB does something to the tapes during the transfer in which they
insert the commercials that degrades the sound quality slightly.

                                                                       jms

   and Garibaldi. ]

 #: 585427 S7/Babylon 5 in the UK
    30-Sep-96  17:59:13
Sb: #585307-B5 Last ep <Z'ha'dum>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Nope.

    30-Sep-96  23:22:06
Sb: #<<The Plunge>>
Fm: BRENT BARRETT

Joe;

Re: The hole that swallowed Sheridan

My God, it's a jump gate, isn't it?   Or the Shadow equivalent.

Only question is, *where* does it lead?

  -- Brent

 #: 585773 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    01-Oct-96  12:55:18
Sb: #585583-<<The Plunge>>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Nope.

                                                                       jms

 [ NOTE: Nuts. -- BB ]

 #: 585612 S7/Babylon 5 in the UK
    01-Oct-96  01:19:37
Sb: #584695-#<<Z'ha'dum - sneaky!!>>
Fm: ALAN MULVIE

Joe,

"      No, he says "you will die."  Very odd...check it again.  We used the
same audio track from before.

                                                                    jms"

I heard in the forum that he said "will you" and to be honest I'm sure he says
will you.  I cut the rear speakers, left and right only leaving the centre
channel and I admit the will could be we as in "we you die" but I'd swear blind
that will does not follow you.

Shall I sample it and upload it to the forum, incase some technician has been
mucking about behind your back?

Maybe ol' glowing eyes is back? :-)

Mlv

 #: 585775 S7/Babylon 5 in the UK
    01-Oct-96  12:55:22
Sb: #585612-<<Z'ha'dum - sneaky!!>>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       I've checked it, and I think it was just the actor sliding a vowel to
make it clearer; "if you go to Z'ha'dum (ah) you will die."

                                                                       jms

   not attack the station -- if her assumption that the "support mechanism"
   is Garibaldi is correct. ]

 #: 585776 S7/Babylon 5 in the UK
    01-Oct-96  12:55:24
Sb: #585643-Double Bluff <<Z'hadum>>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Wait.

    01-Oct-96  05:12:55
Sb: #<<Z'ha'dum>> - a query
Fm: MARK SLOAN

Dear JMS,

As indicated by Anna in 'Z', the events on Mars described in 'MfE' occurred
BEFORE the Shadows were awoken from their hiberation by the crew of the Icarus.
So, who or what were piloting the Shadow vessels which were seen on Mars? More
'servants' (like the one seen - or rather NOT seen - in 'LD')? Was anyone
guarding the Shadows while they slept?

Regards,
Mark Sloan

 #: 585777 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    01-Oct-96  12:55:26
Sb: #585654-#<<Z'ha'dum>> - a query
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Yes, they had some of their servants and allies taking care of things;
whenever a signal was sent, and a ship found, they'd dispatch one of the
standby ships to go and pick it up, slowly regathering their forces.

                                                                       jms

   case of nepotism. ]

 #: 585778 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    01-Oct-96  12:55:29
Sb: #585667-<<Shadow Dancing>>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       No, since it was my idea re: Melissa.  It was a scheduling situation
involving availabilities.  If it wasn't her, it would've had to be someone
else...so I figured, why not?