JMS on CompuServe (Jan 08, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Thu Jan 9 01:56:11 EST 1997

   ftp://ftp.speedlink.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/
                    - or -
   http://www.speedlink.com/bbarrett/b5/
  ######       Support Babylon 5!       ######
  ##      To get a fifth season of this ##
   # ###    wonderful epic, we need to   # ###
     . ## let local stations and Warner    . ##
  ##   ##   Brothers know we want it!   ##   ##
   #####   www.babylon5.com/cmp/support  #####

    Sb: #634836-#Perfect Beauty Training
    Sb: #634904-#The Alliance (UK Con)
    Sb: #635148-Garibaldi's Badge
    Sb: #635188-Mail Address
    Sb: #635323-#The Alliance (UK Con)
    Sb: #635391-Perfect Beauty Training

 #: 634836 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    06-Jan-97  20:03:12
Sb: #Perfect Beauty Training
Fm: REBECCA ESCHLIMAN

jms -

Upon rewatching "...Wolf" one slight question occurred to me:

When Kosh was "tutoring" Sheridan and set up the Moment of Perfect Beauty, did
Kosh have the Lorien experience in mind as something for which to prepare, or
was the relinquishing of the pin leading to an interesting encounter more to do
with authorial artistry?

-rje-

I can almost feel the rustling-in of some kind of enchantment already.

 #: 635076 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    07-Jan-97  12:56:17
Sb: #634836-#Perfect Beauty Training
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       I think it was a more general sense than preparing him specifically for
Lorien.

                                                                       jms

   again..." ]

 #: 635077 S5/Babylon 5: General
    07-Jan-97  12:56:18
Sb: #634904-#The Alliance (UK Con)
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Something like *that*, you only need to do it once.

    07-Jan-97  16:16:41
Sb: #Garibaldi's Badge
Fm: MICHAEL  ZITAGLIO

Hi joe,

My friend dennis Queally wants to know whose police badge that was in
Garibaldi's room in the HOTW.

Thanks
mike

 #: 635259 S5/Babylon 5: General
    07-Jan-97  21:16:13
Sb: #635148-Garibaldi's Badge
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      It was a prop.

    07-Jan-97  16:49:17
Sb: #Mail Address
Fm: MICHAEL  ZITAGLIO

Hi,

Youve given me an address to send you some tapes a while back but I lost the
file.  Could you please give that to me again. Terri has something she'd like
to send you.  How have you been holding up stress wise?

Thanks

Mike

 #: 635260 S5/Babylon 5: General
    07-Jan-97  21:16:15
Sb: #635188-Mail Address
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Holding up just fine so far....

      Address for me is via the Babylon 5 mail drop, 14431 Ventura Boulevard,
Suite 260, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423.

                                                                    jms

   mistake..." ]

 #: 635412 S5/Babylon 5: General
    08-Jan-97  11:24:10
Sb: #635323-#The Alliance (UK Con)
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       One little mistake?!  Do you realize that that cat's fur will probably
NEVER grow back?

                                                                       jms

   when describing a character's motivation. ]

 #: 635413 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    08-Jan-97  11:24:11
Sb: #635391-Perfect Beauty Training
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       I just report the news, I don't make it.