JMS on CompuServe (Mar 20, 1998) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at johndelenn.com bbarrett at johndelenn.com
Fri Mar 20 04:03:51 EST 1998

    Sb: #24874-Extended Thanks
    Sb: #24610-B5 hiatus in Toronto
    Sb: #24656-#Rebo & Zooty
    Sb: #24832-#<ItKofB>

 #: 24874 S2/Bab 5: General
    19-Mar-98  19:55:05
Sb: #Extended Thanks
Fm: REBECCA ESCHLIMAN

You have already been thanked for envisioning the dream, but, as B5 does its
Official Wrap, please extend thanks to:

your co-producers who enabled the dream

your Technomages who enhanced the dream

your actors who embodied the dream

your support staff who both enabled *and* endured the dream

We enjoy the dream and have been educated by the dream.

Please send the thanks on.

-rje-

The best thing we can do is to make wherever we're lost in look as much like
home as we can. -- Christopher Fry

 #: 24920 S2/Bab 5: General
    19-Mar-98  22:31:02
Sb: #24874-Extended Thanks
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Will do.

                                                                    jms

   resume on May 3, 1998.  Asks if this was a deal by Warners. ]

 #: 24861 S3/Bab 5:International
    19-Mar-98  16:37:02
Sb: #24610-B5 hiatus in Toronto
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Yeah, I'm sure it was done to ensure that the US doesn't lag too far
behind.

                                                                    jms

 #: 24692 S5/Seas. 5 SPOILERS
    17-Mar-98  23:35:05
Sb: #24656-#Rebo & Zooty
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

"Was it always part of the script for Zooty to speak through a machine, or was
that something added so that Teller won't have to speak on camera?"

      The latter.

                                                                    jms

 #: 24832 S5/Seas. 5 SPOILERS
    19-Mar-98  11:19:09
Sb: #<ItKofB>
Fm: ANITA KARVE

Hi Joe,

Normally, I'd wait for a more profound question before pestering you, but I
couldn't resist.

While being treated to some lovely exterior images of the Centauri royal
palace, I kept wondering if Morden's head would be shown in the distance.

Apparently, his head is still there, if in a rather disgusting state. Had you
toyed with the idea of including a quick peek?

Thanks,

Anita Karve

 #: 24862 S5/Seas. 5 SPOILERS
    19-Mar-98  16:42:01
Sb: #24832-#<ItKofB>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, I think some things are best left to the imagination.