OK, I'm expecting an announcement about the formation of

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Sun Dec 17 04:49:53 EST 2000

From: smcelroy at utxvms.cc.utexas.edu (s p mcelroy)
Date: 15 Dec 2000 23:44:06 -0700

Yeah, I'll admit that the showing of Messages from Earth, Point of No
Return and Severed Dreams in the same week that the Supreme Court decided
that Bush would suffer irreparable harm if he didn't become President has
had the hair standing up on the back of my neck for a few days now....

But the latest really takes the cake: has anyone seen a reliable,
confirmed report that Bush's lawyers are in Florida trying to prevent the
New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Miami Herald and others from looking
at the disputed (which they have every right to under Florida's Sunshine
Law) ballots? Is this just another Scurrilous E-Mail Rumor?

Sara
( suddenly remembering all those stories about JMS' reputed witchly powers
of prediction......)