JMS CIS Digest: 17-Jan-00 20:24 through 17-Jan-00 20:24 (2 msgs)

John D. Hardin jhardin at wolfenet.com
Tue Jan 18 09:30:18 EST 2000

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
17-Jan-00 20:24 through 17-Jan-00 20:24 (2 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about shows
         you haven't seen yet ("spoilers"). Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        Boon or Bane?

Administrivia:
  South Park fans may wish to visit:
    http://www.infinicorp.com/babylonpark/

  Well, everybody, thanks to your kind letters (and a new job)
  I'm reconsidering my decision to discontinue the Digest. Stay
  tuned for the final word...

  The administrivia for this digest may be read at
  http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/JMS-Digest-Administrivia.txt
  It was last updated Sat Feb 13 10:21:30 1999

  Replies to this digest go to John Hardin.

obSpoiler-space...