ATTN JMS: Opinion on Bush's Win?

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Fri Nov 10 05:39:42 EST 2000

From: "Mac Breck" <macbreck at access995.com>
Date: 9 Nov 2000 12:50:13 -0700

The same could be said to you Joe.  Your Emperor has no clothes, just
Chinese campaign contributions.  Oh that's right.  He didn't *know* he was
at a fundraiser.  It was all just an innocent, unfortunate misunderstanding.
Al hasn't been involved with enough fundraisers to be able to recognize one
when he's in the middle of it.

Get real, Joe.

Mac