GREEN MEDDLER'S JMS on CompuServe 12/8

DeAnna Miller dmille12 at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 8 22:35:58 EST 1995

      {regarding the .avi files having video}

      No, the personnel files don't have them, only the
battle, ship and geo files.

      jms

Subj:  <Gethsemane questions> Section: Babylon 5: Upcoming
  To:  David Cerreta    Thursday, December 07, 1995 8:37:04 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski       #412951

      {regarding quoting JMS's post about atheism}

      By all means, quote away....

  To:  Rick Corey /NY   Thursday, December 07, 1995 8:37:06 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski       #412953

      {regarding religion}

      I guess I'm partly leery of going into my personal views
on this stuff too much  because I'm very conscious of the
position of "celebrity" in our society, even as  minor a
celebrity as that of producer, of which there cannot possibly
be a smaller  version of celebrity.  It's possible to use
one's position as a platform for  advancing one's own personal
views, or propagating them, and I don't want to do  that, or
to be perceived as doing that.

      jms

Subj:  JMS resigns rastb5     Section: Babylon 5: General
  To:  Robt Martin,     Thursday, December 07, 1995 1:58:07 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski  #412732

     You used to edit Fangoria?

     So are you currently appealing the conviction...?

  To:  Robt Martin      Friday, December 08, 1995 2:44:26 AM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski       #413113

      {regarding Mr. Martin's editing of Fangoria}

      Actually, the best thing about Fangoria are the
conventions....

      jms

Subj:  $0.04: <A Day in Strife>  Section: Babylon 5: Upcoming
  To:  Nigel Nixon      Thursday, December 07, 1995 2:10:07 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski       #412743

     And this is quite correct; WB had always wanted a well
known actor in that  rols, so when we decided to make the
change, WB repeated this, and urged us  strongly in this
direction.  Happily, Bruce was known to us through Doug and
John who'd worked with him on other projects, and said he was
a swell guy in  addition to a terrific actor; we met, talked,
and that was that.

         jms

Subj:  <PTG: Mindwipe>        Section: Babylon 5: General
  To:  Michael Guenther Thursday, December 07, 1995 8:37:03 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski       #412950

      I'd say there's some similarity in the process, yes.

      jms

Subj:  Jump Points            Section: Babylon 5: General
  To:  John Cissna      Thursday, December 07, 1995 8:37:08 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski       #412954

     No, I'm reasonably sure that the Centauri vessels that
came through were  considerably larger than the White Star;
the problem, of course, is determining  size visually in
space, where there isn't a reference point.

     jms

Subj:  Another B5 Pun               Section: Promenade Alpha
  To:  Andrew Diseker   Thursday, December 07, 1995 8:37:10 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski       #412955

      The Nuremberg War Crimes Committee would like a word
with you, Mr.  Diseker....