JMS on compuserve: October 11, 1995

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Thu Oct 19 17:01:00 EDT 1995

Subject: JMS on compuserve: October 11, 1995
*  1: Oct 11, 1995: The Green Meddler <kilgalen at tde.com>

From: The Green Meddler <kilgalen at tde.com>

---------------------------------604595507878

i apologize again for the fact these postings are no longer
formatted. i'm in the process of hiring someone to take over
my net chores and that'll be one of his or her first jobs.

thanks for being patient!
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/  Green Meddler  kilgalen at tde.com   Nathan F. Wallace _/
_/     http://www.webcom.com/~kilgalen/welcome.html     _/
_/     http://www.webcom.com/~kilgalen/nerelon.html     _/
_/    C.I.U.P.K.C. Software -- Unleashing the Power!    _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

---------------------------------604595507878

Subj:  12 Steps Program?		Section: Babylon 5
  To:  Anne L. Warner, 71513,1177	Monday, October 09, 1995 1:17:16 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski, 71016,1644#362252

     Michael's kind of stubborn and independent and doesn't generally go in for group sessions.

                                                                       jms

Subj:  Re: B5 Comic			Section: Babylon 5
  To:  Anne L. Warner, 71513,1177	Monday, October 09, 1995 1:17:17 PM
From:  J. Michael Straczynski, 71016,1644#362253

     Nobody else here is sufficiently crazy to be on-line all the time.

                                                                       jms

Subj:  WOTW: DS9 Imitates B5?		Section: Star Trek