JMS on AOL: 03/29/96 to 04/02/96

Kevin P Mooney kpmooney at acsu.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Apr 4 15:08:38 EST 1996

The following is a compilation of the posts of JMS on AOL.  If you have
comments or suggestions, please e-mail me at <kpmooney at acsu.buffalo.edu>

WARNING:  Possible spoilers may lurk below.

ObSpoiler space:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Subj:  Re:Renewal & Howard Stern
Date:  96-03-29 00:55:27 EST
From:  Jms at B5

Howard, who is a big fan of the show, spoke a bit out of turn, and WB has
since been in contact with him about it; he'll correct the statement soon,
I'm told.

jms

Subj:  Re:*Where* Jms Learned *?*
Date:  96-03-29 00:57:13 EST
From:  Jms at B5

I learned proper use of the * at a Shao-lin monastary after years of silent
meditation upon a drawing of * set before me on a wall.

jms

Subj:  Re:B5 Fan Club and Newslette
Date:  96-03-29 00:57:57 EST
From:  Jms at B5

Hang tight, we'll get out the word on this soon.

jms

Subj:  Re:Morden and Bester
Date:  96-03-29 00:58:38 EST
From:  Jms at B5

That would be telling, wouldn't it?

jms

Subj:  Re:Continue
Date:  96-03-29 00:59:46 EST
From:  Jms at B5

Just noticed the new folder after answering stuff here; can you either leave
it for a bit or move the stuff over?

jms

Subj:  Re:When to Bring in New Peop
Date:  96-04-02 01:34:32 EST
From:  Jms at B5

{What episode would be best to bring new peoplein to watch the show?}

I strongly suggest you try this week's episode, "Severed Dreams."  I showed
it at a small con/fan gathering here in LA on Saturday, before the uplink,
and there were several folks there who hadn't seen or been moved to check out
B5...and by the time it was over, they'd turned around.

jms

Subj:  JMS has one Great Damn Show