JMS on CompuServe (Apr 10, 1996 PM) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* 3/3

Brent Barrett brent.barrett at 24stex.com
Wed Apr 10 18:51:27 EDT 1996

 [ Continued from previous section -- BB ]

 #: 484898 S5/Babylon 5: General
    10-Apr-96  00:20:38
Sb: #484838-B5 Cancelled Rumor
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      In theory, should PTEN truly bottom out, we'd go out via straight
syndication, same as most syndicated shows.

                                                                          jms

   telling JMS that he's also balding. :-) ]

 #: 484899 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    10-Apr-96  00:20:39
Sb: #484761-<Severed Dreams>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Beleve me, with my rate of folliclelessness, I'm not going to complain
about anybody else....

                                                                     jms

 #: 484709 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    09-Apr-96  19:15:56
Sb: #484189-#General Hague <Spoiler>
Fm: RANDALL A. SCHANZE

Thanks for replying about the syndication problem. -sigh- and just when I was
starting to breath easier.
-is there any truth to the rumor that TNT has bought the re-run rights for '98?
That would seem to at least allow WB to start making some money back on their
investments....

Admiral Randy

 #: 484900 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    10-Apr-96  00:20:42
Sb: #484709-General Hague <Spoiler>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Yes, TNT has bought reruns starting 1998.

                                                                      jms

   use of "shadows of objects off-camera, which adds a third dimension
   to the flat image screen." ]

 #: 484901 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    10-Apr-96  00:20:44
Sb: #484759-<SD- Special Scene>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Thanks.  Yeah, the lighting is quite nice, and very atmospheric.  We try
to give it a film-look wherever we can.

                                                                          jms

   that he did a good job keeping it interesting, especially as a follow-up
   to "Severed Dreams."  Also tells JMS that she is "absolutely wild for
   Marcus, damn it." ]

 #: 484902 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    10-Apr-96  00:20:46
Sb: #484806-<Cermonies of Lt&Drk>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      It's okay...so are most of the women who work in the editing bays at B5.
The first few days of this season, as his stuff started coming in, one of them
pulled me aside, and with hand firmly on my arm, to let me know she meant
business, said, "Listen very carefully: I want to see a LOT more of Marcus."

                                                                         jms

   Disc (DVD). ]

 #: 484903 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    10-Apr-96  00:20:48
Sb: #484777-DVD disks
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Right now we're still working on getting ANY video out....

                                                                        jms

   are "more, less, or about average for WB support." ]

 #: 484941 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    10-Apr-96  01:26:27
Sb: #484908-B5 Cancellation RUMOR
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      I'd say it's certainly more than has been the case...

                                                                          jms

 * Brent Barrett    brent.barrett at 24stex.com *
 * Senior Software Engineer   Automedia, Inc *
 *           http://www.ailink.com           *