JMS on CompuServe (Aug 23, 1996) * FINAL FIVE SPOILERS *

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Fri Aug 23 19:52:40 EDT 1996

 The following posts DO contain SPOILERS for

 This SPECIAL section of "JMS on CompuServe"
 posts contains spoilers for the Final Five
 episodes of season three.

 This SPECIAL section of "JMS on CompuServe"
 posts contains spoilers for the Final Five
 episodes of season three.

    Sb: #564556-#<Walkabout>
    Sb: #565430-<<Walkabout propaganda>>

 #: 564556 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    21-Aug-96  20:34:10
Sb: #562459-#<Walkabout>
Fm: SCOTT MILLER

>>We were in Kosh's old quarters, and those images were burned into the wall
when Kosh died.<<

This really confuses me because I distinctly remember Mr. Garibaldi saying in
I&E that he'd gone over Kosh's room with "a fine toothed comb" and come up with
"nothing".  Wouldn't this image have been worth mentioning?

Scott

 #: 565028 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    22-Aug-96  12:28:07
Sb: #564556-#<Walkabout>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Watch the scene again; the first time the new Vorlon looks at the wall,
he sees nothing; the next time he looks at it, the lens wide open, the image is
somewhat distorted around the edges, and now he's seeing the afterflash.  Only
certain types can see it.

                                                                       jms

   "fair answer."  He then goes on to ask if the Army of Light has access
   to the resources of the Minbari. ]

 #: 565642 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    23-Aug-96  11:47:16
Sb: #565430-<<Walkabout propaganda>>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Yes, they do...but bear in mind that the Minbari are currently having
their own problems.  The Grey Council has fallen apart, the Military Caste (as
we'll see in one of the next episodes) is having some serious doubts about how
the Religious Caste is handling things, and that much of the support given
Earth (by way of B5) has been covert; the White Star program was launched in
secret, and the greater amount of the Minbari population aren't aware they're
so much "in bed" with the humans (as it were).  As far as they're concerned,
we're apparently necessary to the plan, but not much more than that.  So I
think they wouldn't be warm to the notion of extending their services overmuch
to Earth.

       You keep trying to make everything cut and dried, but in the B5
universe, there ain't no such critter.