JMS on CompuServe (Dec 06, 1996) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Fri Dec 6 20:29:50 EST 1996

   ftp://ftp.speedlink.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/
                    - or -
   http://www.speedlink.com/bbarrett/b5/
  ######       Support Babylon 5!       ######
  ##      To get a fifth season of this ##
   # ###    wonderful epic, we need to   # ###
     . ## let local stations and Warner    . ##
  ##   ##   Brothers know we want it!   ##   ##
   #####   www.babylon5.com/cmp/support  #####

    Sb: #622125-Your writing schedule
    Sb: #622235-G'Kar Statue
    Sb: #622191-<Early History ?>
    Sb: #622065-Who knew what, and when?
    Sb: #622030-<<Falling>> Thoughts

 #: 622125 S5/Babylon 5: General
    05-Dec-96  17:27:45
Sb: #Your writing schedule
Fm: JIMMY

JMS,  since if this is the last season of B5, you will write season 4 as the
last,  how many episodes will you put off on writing until you find out if the
show will be renewed?  Where in season 4 is the turning point that could turn
it either way in your writing plan?  Usually, we didn't find out until May
whether B5 would be renewed, will this be the case again?

 #: 622333 S5/Babylon 5: General
    05-Dec-96  23:20:32
Sb: #622125-Your writing schedule
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      We'll probably know around February.

                                                                    jms

   latest "Previews."  Wonders how large it is and if it looks like G'Kar. ]

 #: 622334 S5/Babylon 5: General
    05-Dec-96  23:20:34
Sb: #622235-G'Kar Statue
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      The statue is the pilot movie version of G'Kar.  I think it's about 7"
tall.

    05-Dec-96  18:18:10
Sb: #621096-#<Early History ?>
Fm: WILL CARAWAY

 >There was no clear division...they both tried to influence everyone they came
upon, to get them to go one way or the other.<

So the balance of power we keep hearing about is a balance of forces not of
"client" races.

                        Will

 #: 622335 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    05-Dec-96  23:20:36
Sb: #622191-<Early History ?>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Kinda, yeah....

                                                                    jms

   the complete story of Kosh, this poster adds: "And I hope a third part of
   you says that if you don't explain some more, you're going to MAKE ME
   CRAZY!" ]

 #: 622336 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    05-Dec-96  23:20:38
Sb: #622065-Who knew what, and when?
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Which is, of course, another good reason not to do it.

    05-Dec-96  15:04:48
Sb: #621985-#<<Falling>> Thoughts
Fm: SUSAN F. KIRN

>>  I will, on *rare* occasions, address a note or correction directly to an
actor while we're shooting <<

Joe,
   On the flip side of the coin, do the actors ever come to you for
clarification or advice on how a scene is to be played?

   - Susan

 #: 622337 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    05-Dec-96  23:20:40
Sb: #622030-<<Falling>> Thoughts
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      That, yes...very often, while the actor is prepping, they'll come by my
office, or at lunch ask about a particular passage, for clarification on my
part, as opposed to an adjustment on their performance.