Duplicates of December 7

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Sat Dec 7 11:06:47 EST 1996

This is a message from the maintainer of B5JMS.

You got a couple of duplicates in the last two days from B5JMS.  They were
my fault.  The scripts used to generate the B5JMS messages mistakenly got to
installed on another machine aside from the one they were supposed to.  Now
that I've caught it, I removed those scripts from the second machine.

B5JMS Poster.
Maintainer, B5JMS and B5JMS-DIGEST lists.
<b5jms-owner at majordomo.cs.columbia.edu>