JMS on CompuServe (Dec 08, 1996) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Sun Dec 8 21:09:25 EST 1996

   ftp://ftp.speedlink.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/
                    - or -
   http://www.speedlink.com/bbarrett/b5/
  ######       Support Babylon 5!       ######
  ##      To get a fifth season of this ##
   # ###    wonderful epic, we need to   # ###
     . ## let local stations and Warner    . ##
  ##   ##   Brothers know we want it!   ##   ##
   #####   www.babylon5.com/cmp/support  #####

    Sb: #622939-JMS: season 4 = arc end?
    Sb: #623077-Snow White Script
    Sb: #622932-JMS: season 4 = arc end?
    Sb: #623063-JMS' Snow White in Chgo!

 #: 623087 S5/Babylon 5: General
    07-Dec-96  21:41:22
Sb: #622939-JMS: season 4 = arc end?
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Blake's 7.  (And other stuff.)

    07-Dec-96  21:02:26
Sb: #622823-#Snow White Script
Fm: REBECCA ESCHLIMAN

<<       I wrote it when I was 18. >>

Exactly.

Does it stand up to your 39-and-counting eps of B5?  Highly unlikely.
But why should it?

The fact that it is still being produced means that jms-at-18 wrote
something that still appeals -- no mean accomplishment.

-rje-

I can almost feel the rustling-in of some kind of enchantment already.

 #: 623088 S5/Babylon 5: General
    07-Dec-96  21:41:24
Sb: #623077-Snow White Script
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

                                 Feh.

    07-Dec-96  08:02:01
Sb: #622812-#JMS: season 4 = arc end?
Fm: SYSOP DUPA T PARROT

Carl,

>> Ho hum. When you get a T3 at home to replace that ISDN, _then_ you can brag.
<g> <<

When/If I'm wealthy enough to PAY for a T3 at home, then I will be happy to
brag about it!

>> My work can mean playing with thousands of piddling T1's. <g> <<

Well, my employer is cheap. They won't give me T1's to play with unless they
actually believe there's a business case to install the T1's.

But we will be building an ATM campus backbone with LAN switches in '97. I'll
have to get a piece of that <g>.

 -Dupa T. Parrot, Team SF/F [Tech. Supp. SysOp]
 http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dupa
 OzWin 2.11 O-

 #: 623127 S5/Babylon 5: General
    08-Dec-96  02:22:10
Sb: #622932-JMS: season 4 = arc end?
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      What annoys the hell out of me is that I have an ISDN line in my office
at work, but apparently you can't run ISDN on Win3.1, only Win 95, so it sits
there useless....

    07-Dec-96  19:17:51
Sb: #JMS' Snow White in Chgo!
Fm: MICHAEL GRABOIS