JMS CIS Digest: 09-Jan-96 01:15:00 through 11-Jan-96 14:11:40 (6 msgs)

b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu
Fri Jan 12 06:49:18 EST 1996

Subject: JMS CIS Digest: 09-Jan-96 01:15:00 through 11-Jan-96 14:11:40 (6 msgs)
*  1: Jan 11, 1996: jhardin at wolfenet.com (John Hardin)

From: jhardin at wolfenet.com (John Hardin)

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
09-Jan-96 01:15:00 through 11-Jan-96 14:11:40 (6 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about episodes
         you haven't seen yet. Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        B5 Novels
        <Ship of Tears> Stuff
        A question about Morden

Administrivia:
  Contact me (John Hardin) at <jhardin at wolfenet.com> with comments
and requests. I am willing to do limited retrieval and reposting
of files related to B5 from the archives on CIS.
  Replies to this digest currently go to me.

obSpoiler-space...