JMS CIS Digest: 15-Jan-96 18:50:10 through 16-Jan-96 17:30:03 (4 msgs)

b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu
Thu Jan 18 06:55:45 EST 1996

From: jhardin at wolfenet.com (John Hardin)

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
15-Jan-96 18:50:10 through 16-Jan-96 17:30:03 (4 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about episodes
         you haven't seen yet. Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        B5 Novels
        Babylon 5 Movie !?!?!?!?

Administrivia:
  Contact me (John Hardin) at <jhardin at wolfenet.com> with comments
and requests. I am willing to do limited retrieval and reposting
of files related to B5 from the archives on CIS.
  Replies to this digest currently go to me.

obSpoiler-space...