JMS CIS Digest: 17-Jan-96 00:41:17 through 18-Jan-96 00:08:50 (8 msgs)

b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-owner at cs.columbia.edu
Fri Jan 19 06:44:21 EST 1996

From: jhardin at wolfenet.com (John Hardin)

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
17-Jan-96 00:41:17 through 18-Jan-96 00:08:50 (8 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about episodes
         you haven't seen yet. Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        Babylon 5 Movie !?!?!?!?
        B5 Studio
        B5 Hankies?

Administrivia:
  Contact me (John Hardin) at <jhardin at wolfenet.com> with comments
and requests. I am willing to do limited retrieval of files from
the B5 archives on CIS and posting of messages to the CIS B5 forum.
I reserve the right to delete story ideas from messages I am asked
to post on the CIS B5 forum.
  I am not directly involved with any mailing lists this digest
may appear in. If you have questions about the mailing list,
please direct them to the mailing list owner. Mailing list owners
I am aware of are: <b5jms-owner at majordomo.cs.columbia.edu>
  I may not post a digest if there are fewer than ten messages in
it, so you may not see a digest every day. I may also repost a
compressed monthly digest, if there is any interest. Well?
  Replies to this digest currently go to me.

obSpoiler-space...