JMS on CompuServe (Jul 19, 1996) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Fri Jul 19 14:05:37 EDT 1996

    Sb: #541757-JMS:  ??  <<SPOILERS>>
    Sb: #541817-Video Tapes/ Mail Order
    Sb: #542292-B5 Vs ST:Voyager
    Sb: #542310-Awards
    Sb: #542377-JMS:  ??  <<SPOILERS>>

   about the age of David in "War Without End." ]

 #: 541954 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    18-Jul-96  11:46:36
Sb: #541757-JMS:  ??  <<SPOILERS>>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       It's not that I *can't* answer the question, I simply choose not to.
There is no requirement here that I HAVE to answer every single question unless
I'm specifically prohibited for some reason.  Some things I just prefer to hold
back until a later time.  You may not know the reasons, but I do.

                                                                       jms

   Babylon 5 tapes to customers on the day of the video's release. ]

 #: 541956 S5/Babylon 5: General
    18-Jul-96  11:46:40
Sb: #541817-Video Tapes/ Mail Order
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Yeah, I actually don't know what the deal is on that.  It would have to
be legit (though only for the UK) because they're being very open about it.
It's like any mail order video company, I assume.  They buy in bulk, and sell
it via mail for a discount.

    18-Jul-96  20:32:11
Sb: #B5 Vs ST:Voyager
Fm: SYSOP DUPA T PARROT

  Joe,

I saw an ad for the next season of Star Trek: Voyager and UPN appears to be
moving it to Wednesday nights at 9:00 PM Eastern (8:00 PM Central). Since you
said that B5 is on Wednesday in most markets (not Chicago), looks like the
Forces of Darkness are at it again.

     -Dupa T. Parrot, Team SF/F
      [Tech Support SysOp]
      <OS/2 + GCP> O-

 #: 542380 S5/Babylon 5: General
    19-Jul-96  02:20:12
Sb: #542292-B5 Vs ST:Voyager
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Yeah, that's been one of the big problems, more and more nights are being
committed to either UPN or Fox or WBN...syndicated shows are being squeezed
out.

    18-Jul-96  21:07:19
Sb: #Awards
Fm: REBECCA ESCHLIMAN

Now that the Emmy nominations have been announced, and the inevitable reactions
from the netted are battering at you, I would ask, "What award currently given
to television would mean the most to you?"  I would suggest that a Humanitas
award would be well deserved.  Is there a particular award that you would find
most gratifying to receive?

    - rje -

 #: 542381 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    19-Jul-96  02:20:14
Sb: #542310-Awards
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

"Is there a particular award that you would find most gratifying to receive?"

Speaking as a long-term fan...the Hugo.

jms

   of David's age would be a spoiler. ]

 #: 542382 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    19-Jul-96  02:20:15
Sb: #542377-JMS:  ??  <<SPOILERS>>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Well, logically, you could backtrack from there to figure out exactly
when Sheridan and Delenn...er...get together.  I'd rather let that come along
at its own pace.