JMS on CompuServe (Jul 24, 1996) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Thu Jul 25 02:26:53 EDT 1996

    Sb: #545257-B5 Fan Club Email
    Sb: #545542-Video Tapes/ Mail Order
    Sb: #545901-Apology to jms
    Sb: #546028-entertainment utility

 #: 545257 S5/Babylon 5: General
    23-Jul-96  16:56:54
Sb: #542790-#B5 Fan Club Email
Fm: DON CROSSMAN

Question:  I sent a query (from my AOL acct); Is he acknowledging msgs or not?
--If he is swamped I don't want to incease the problem.  On the other hand, I
_am_ itching to get my paws on the club stuff.

--Don Crossman

 #: 545546 S5/Babylon 5: General
    23-Jul-96  22:52:31
Sb: #545257-B5 Fan Club Email
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Jim's gotten a lot of email on this, but that's good, it lets us track
down where the problems are.  But it may take him a while to acknowledge it
all, given that.

                                                                    jms

   on National Public Radio that he would rather spend his money on Babylon 5
   tapes than the space program. ]

 #: 546214 S5/Babylon 5: General
    24-Jul-96  21:07:43
Sb: #545542-Video Tapes/ Mail Order
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      That's wonderful...would've loved to have heard that one.

                                                                    jms

   "Trek vs. Babylon 5" thread.  He goes on to admit that he sat down and
   watched several episodes in a row and that "Severed Dreams" clinched
   it for him that Babylon 5 *was* a quality show worth his respect.
   He also asks if there is a possibility of another series set in the
   B5 universe after the five year run is over and if there will ever
   be technical manuals or movies. ]

 #: 546215 S5/Babylon 5: General
    24-Jul-96  21:14:55
Sb: #545901-Apology to jms
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Re: apologies...unnecessary.  We learn by our mistakes, and move on. The
incident is forgotten, gone.  We move on.

      To your questions...there's always been a side-story that could go off
after the 5 years in the B5 universe, but it wouldn't be B5.  No reference
books planned for now, or anything filmic currently on the boards.

                                                                    jms

   "Ladira" as a Minbari. ]

 #: 546216 S5/Babylon 5: General
    24-Jul-96  21:14:57
Sb: #546028-entertainment utility
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Yeah, we noted that one...it got past all of us until the darned thing
came out.