JMS on CompuServe (Jul 31, 1996) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* 2/2

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Wed Jul 31 15:31:56 EDT 1996

 [ Continued from previous section -- BB ]

    Sb: #549767-#Apology to jms
    Sb: #549834-<IaE in UK>
    Sb: #550031-Apology to jms
    Sb: #550030-Old SciFi series

 #: 549767 S5/Babylon 5: General
    30-Jul-96  08:20:27
Sb: #548109-#Apology to jms
Fm: JEFF FRANK

>> WB has asked us to make a presentation to them on a possible sequel; this
has been done.  They've now asked us to go to the next step of making a demo
reel.  In addition, there's some very exciting stuff going on with TNT <<

This is great news Joe.  Does this mean there's hope that we can keep you in
television after B5's run is complete?

Jeff
Sigh Corps - Pat Tallman Division
Dictator of Michigan and the Great Lakes Region
Auditor General
Fear RMES! - Everywhere for *your* convenience

 #: 550008 S5/Babylon 5: General
    30-Jul-96  14:19:29
Sb: #549767-#Apology to jms
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       We'll see; it depends on how far they would let us go with the story.

                                                                       jms

   rest in "Interludes & Examinations." ]

 #: 550009 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    30-Jul-96  14:19:30
Sb: #549834-<IaE in UK>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Thanks.  The different color just goes to show some measure of
individuality in design, and there are some hierarchies implied here.

                                                                       jms

 #: 550271 S5/Babylon 5: General
    30-Jul-96  22:26:18
Sb: #550031-Apology to jms
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      TNT = Turner Network Television, a huge cable network here in the states.

                                                                    jms

   collector's magazine and wonders aloud if Babylon 5, the TV show, might
   have to carry on without Babylon 5, the space station, as one of JMS'
   favorite U.K. TV shows, Blake's 7, did with Blake and their ship. ]

 #: 550272 S5/Babylon 5: General
    30-Jul-96  22:26:20
Sb: #550030-Old SciFi series
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Thanks, and in theory, yes, you could carry on without the station
itself, since the story is about the people who live there, rather than the
place itself.