JMS on AOL: 05/26/96 to 05/30/96

Kevin P. Mooney kpmooney at shell.girn.net
Mon Jun 10 18:36:32 EDT 1996

The following is a compilation of the posts of JMS on AOL.  If you have
comments or suggestions, please e-mail me at <kpmooney at acsu.buffalo.edu>

WARNING:  Possible spoilers may lurk below.

ObSpoiler space:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Subj:  Re:suggestion for plugging B
Date:  96-05-26 01:14:23 EDT
From:  Jms at B5

We've contacted Howard's people, who say that because he likes the show so
much, he doesn't want the folks to do his show because he'd have to rag on
them by virtue of the nature of the show, and doesn't really want to do that.

jms

Subj:  Re:to JMS
Date:  96-05-26 01:15:03 EDT
From:  Jms at B5

You'll be hearing more about the resistance a bit down the road.  And thanks.

jms

Subj:  Re:Thanks and a Question..
Date:  96-05-26 01:17:18 EDT
From:  Jms at B5

"Would YOU categorize Babylon 5 as a Science Fiction show, or a Drama?  I
know that it is set in a Science Fiction setting, but the storylines and such
are really, I think, in the Drama category.  What do you think?"

I have no problem calling it a science fiction, or SF (which also includes
speculative fiction) show.  I know a number of writers in TV who hate the
term, deny that what they're doing is SF, but I'm proud that it's SF, and
would definitely classify it as such.

jms

Subj:  Re:Seasons episodes