JMS on CompuServe (May 31, 1996) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* 2/2

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Fri May 31 12:25:01 EDT 1996

 [ Continued from previous section -- BB ]

    Sb: #515723-<WWE II>
    Sb: #515699-WWE <<Major Spoiler>>
    Sb: #515586-<Sheridan:A Man Unstuck>
    Sb: #515665-WWE
    Sb: #515765-^The Shadows^
    Sb: #515767-War Without End
    Sb: #515481-#Spoiler Vorlon Question

   reminds me of the political clashes going on in our country today. Just
   something to think about." ]

 #: 515947 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    31-May-96  00:19:08
Sb: #515723-<WWE II>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Thanks....

                                                                    jms

 #: 515699 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    30-May-96  19:25:56
Sb: #511862-#WWE <<Major Spoiler>>
Fm: CATHY HOLLEY

Subatomic particles are tricky creatures <g>  Did you know that electrons can
hop from place to place, yet never go through the in-between?

cathy

 #: 515949 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    31-May-96  00:19:11
Sb: #515699-WWE <<Major Spoiler>>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      How odd, I navigate the same way....

                                                                    jms

 #: 515586 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    30-May-96  16:53:35
Sb: #515211-#<Sheridan:A Man Unstuck>
Fm: DIMITRI M LABARGE

Hmmmm. Does that mean it would have been impossible for him to have become
unstuck in time and reappeared in, say, his own body ten minutes after he was
murdered?

Dimitri

 #: 515950 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    31-May-96  00:19:13
Sb: #515586-<Sheridan:A Man Unstuck>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      You hate me, don't you...?

                                                                    jms

   very best Novels I have read ever did."  Also asks, "Now, what are you
   gonna do to top WWE?!" ]

 #: 515951 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    31-May-96  00:19:15
Sb: #515665-WWE
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      We'll top it because that's what we do.

      And thanks.

                                                                    jms

   the Vorlons. ]

 #: 515952 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    31-May-96  00:19:17
Sb: #515765-^The Shadows^
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Well...actually...none of those are it.

      And as an aside...please be careful, if story suggestions or storylines
get posted, it can cause me a problem.

      That aside...good thoughts, well considered.  And thanks.

                                                                    jms

 #: 515767 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    30-May-96  21:05:12
Sb: #War Without End
Fm: VICKI MITCHELL

Dear Joe,

Cheers for both parts of War Without End.  I could have SWORN both parts were
only about 10 minutes long.  The sure went FAST!  (This was brought home by the
contrast to the interminable "cliffhanger that will keep you on the edge of
your seats all summer," which aired the same night as WWE, Part II).  . . . How
long must we wait for the NEXT new episode (rhetorical question).

And, on a more general note, rewatching past episodes (most of which lose
nothing on multiple repetition) has helped keep me sane while I've been
house-bound for the last two weeks.  But if I hear another Zathras joke from my
Significant Other before the doctor lets me off the damned crutches . . .

 #: 515953 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    31-May-96  00:19:19
Sb: #515767-War Without End
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Thanks; there's a break for a bit now, but I think you'll find the next
batch quite interesting.

                                                                    jms

   a collection of the most important souls in the galaxy.  Asks JMS if this
   is true. ]

 #: 515964 S6/Babylon 5: Upcoming
    31-May-96  00:25:29
Sb: #515481-#Spoiler Vorlon Question