November Write-in Campaign

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Sat Nov 23 13:21:34 EST 1996

This is a message from the maintainer of B5JMS.

Folks, there's a write-in campaign nowadays going on to thank the local
stations for picking up B5's 4th season.  Once before I've asked your help
in writing to get season 4 renewed, under the assumption that if the show
does not renew, this list will have no purpose to exist anymore.  Once again
I'm asking you (esp. the US subscribers) to look at the support page

	http://www.hyperion.com/lurk/support/

and consider writing a letter to your local stations thanking them for
picking up season 4.  With all the bad rumors flying around these days
regarding B5's fate, we may have to start the "renew season 5" campaign a
lot earlier...  Just remember that legally stations *have* to keep physical
letters written to them, as another proof of "rating" and "customer
comments".  Nothing like a real letter has that impact, not fax, not phone
calls, and not email.

Thank you in advance.

B5JMS Poster.
Maintainer, B5JMS and B5JMS-DIGEST lists.
<b5jms-owner at majordomo.cs.columbia.edu>