JMS on CompuServe (Oct 29, 1996) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Wed Oct 30 00:29:03 EST 1996

   ftp://ftp.speedlink.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/
                    - or -
   http://www.speedlink.com/bbarrett/b5/

    Sb: #600816-Second B5 CD
    Sb: #600707-#Stern cheers B5
    Sb: #600772-#Season 4 Title
    Sb: #600745-#<Shadow Dancing Battle>
    Sb: #600440-<Z'Ha'Dum>
    Sb: #600854-#<Shadow Dance - Nits>
    Sb: #600993-gloves for CTS
    Sb: #601083-Season 4 Title

 #: 600816 S5/Babylon 5: General
    29-Oct-96  00:17:35
Sb: #600714-#Second B5 CD
Fm: DARRAN WILLIAMS

>> because they were going to press this week <<

That's good news, have you had the opportunity to hear it and do you know
whether it will be released over in the UK at the same time it is release in
the US.

Darran..

 #: 600832 S5/Babylon 5: General
    29-Oct-96  01:28:34
Sb: #600816-Second B5 CD
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      I've heard the first 20 minutes or so, and it's great stuff.  I should
get the balance soon.

    28-Oct-96  19:52:16
Sb: #Stern cheers B5
Fm: BURHAAN  AHMAD

Joe, I was driving to class this morning, and lo-and-behold, I hear Howard
Stern mention B5 again. He was telling Robin how he thought "Lois and Clark"
was taking a nosedive, and then he said that the best show on TV was still
Babylon 5, and then X-Files.  He also said "Deep Space 9 is pretty good this
year.  Yeah, they're doing it more like Babylon 5."

Maybe this guy isn't so dumb after all. <g>

 _____    _____
   --->ba<---
     /    \

 #: 600833 S5/Babylon 5: General
    29-Oct-96  01:28:35
Sb: #600707-#Stern cheers B5
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      I'm constantly delighted to hear about Howard.  We'd love to have him on
the show someday.

    28-Oct-96  21:21:25
Sb: #600643-#Season 4 Title
Fm: BRENT BARRETT

>>I have a title for the season.<<

Okay, Joe (aka Kosh), I'll bite:  What *is* the title for the new season?

  -- Brent

 #: 600834 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    29-Oct-96  01:28:38
Sb: #600772-#Season 4 Title
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      That would be telling.

    28-Oct-96  20:31:56
Sb: #600082-#<Shadow Dancing Battle>
Fm: RICHARD E. COUTURE

Joe:

Typical answer.
I do believe you are the only one who speaks fluent Vorlon. <g>

I'm glad, we just do this through postings.  If this were live, you could be
implanting strange dreams in my head. <gg>

Rich

 #: 600835 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    29-Oct-96  01:28:40
Sb: #600745-#<Shadow Dancing Battle>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

"If this were live, you could be implanting strange dreams in my head."

      Hmmm...guess you just haven't noticed 'em yet.

                                                                    jms

   I don't read the language he uses for the reply.  But this poster is a
   U.K. viewer who is offering non-spoiler advice to the U.S. viewers about
   what they should do while watching "Z'Ha'Dum."  He goes on to moan about
   the U.K. not getting new episodes for quite a while. ]

 #: 601005 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    29-Oct-96  11:54:29
Sb: #600440-<Z'Ha'Dum>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       This is from memory, but I think it's "nuzen fallani, en allis mi dron."

                                                                       jms

   ships before getting off at a planet. ]

 #: 601098 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    29-Oct-96  12:19:30
Sb: #600854-#<Shadow Dance - Nits>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       For as long as required by the script.

                                                                       jms

   on to give a phone number for obtaining the CTS device (1-800-216-8415). ]

 #: 601099 S5/Babylon 5: General
    29-Oct-96  12:19:31
Sb: #600993-gloves for CTS
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       I just ordered them as I saw your message, thanks.

                                                                       jms

   to imagine what else is going to glide out of the shadows of your mind
   for him." ]

 #: 601353 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    29-Oct-96  17:32:25
Sb: #601083-Season 4 Title
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Oh, be assured, the interesting times for Londo haven't even *started*
yet.

       But they will, real soon.