JMS on CompuServe (Sep 06, 1996) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Brent Barrett bbarrett at speedlink.com
Fri Sep 6 19:44:33 EDT 1996

   ftp://ftp.speedlink.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/
                    - or -
   http://www.speedlink.com/bbarrett/b5/

    Sb: #572495-#Kick Butt Pt.III
    Sb: #572978-#WorldCon & Hugo
    Sb: #572938-#<<Grey 17 is missing>>     [ Not a spoiler -- BB ]
    Sb: #573016-B5 FAN CLUB INFO!
    Sb: #573017-WorldCon & Hugo
    Sb: #573138-#WorldCon & Hugo

   as a "stock" response to such offenders. ]

 #: 572642 S5/Babylon 5: General
    05-Sep-96  14:17:24
Sb: #572495-#Kick Butt Pt.III
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Sure, if it'll help elsewhere, feel free.

                                                                       jms

   to display it. ]

 #: 572987 S5/Babylon 5: General
    06-Sep-96  01:23:05
Sb: #572978-#WorldCon & Hugo
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Thanks; I was thinking of putting the Hugo on display in my bedroom, but
I decided it was 'way too Freudian.

    05-Sep-96  23:34:41
Sb: #572636-#<<Grey 17 is missing>>
Fm: JUANMA BARRANQUERO

>  Whenever you see one looking up into a corner of the room, and you don't see
anything there, now you know what they're *really* seeing....

Er... Joe...

 ...I live *alone*... I'm a tad nervous... and I *have* a cat...

 ...and now I *hate* you...

 ...do you want to buy an apartment in Barcelona?

 ...or a cat?

 #: 572988 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    06-Sep-96  01:23:07
Sb: #572938-#<<Grey 17 is missing>>
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      You cannot sell a cat, you can only lease it out.

      BTW, what's that behind you?

    06-Sep-96  04:40:17
Sb: #569023-#B5 FAN CLUB INFO!
Fm: [name withheld by request]

PMFJI here< JMS, but my check from 6/28 was cashed, cancelled, and returned to
me.  I have not yet received anything, either.  Can you suggest my next course
of action?  And, could you let me know--if I am to send a cc of the check--to
whom and what address???

Thanks!

 #: 573161 S5/Babylon 5: General
    06-Sep-96  12:42:38
Sb: #573016-B5 FAN CLUB INFO!
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Drop a line to Jim Lockett at jplb5 at aol.com and let him know.  Again,
there were some initial problems with the post office, and we have no way of
knowing who didn't receive one of the mailed items until we hear from them.

    06-Sep-96  04:40:41
Sb: #572987-#WorldCon & Hugo
Fm: SHANE S. SHELLENBARGER

Joe,
        Have you taken the Hugo onto the set yet?
                                                  Shane

 #: 573162 S5/Babylon 5: General
    06-Sep-96  12:42:39
Sb: #573017-WorldCon & Hugo
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Absolutley, I took the Hugo out on the very next day, Tuesday.  The
whole place was very excited about it.

    06-Sep-96  11:16:45
Sb: #WorldCon & Hugo
Fm: ANNE L. WARNER

Joe,

Would you do one thing?  (Or at least, seriously consider it!)  Would you take
a group photo, with the cast of that episode, you, the director, etc. *and* the
Hugo.  You could offer it through the fan club, as our first special???

Thinking a little further, maybe only the principle cast, the series regulars
and Turhan Bey??  (and the major behind the scenes types, of course...)

Pretty please and a whole virtual slice of chocolate decadence???

Anne

 #: 573163 S5/Babylon 5: General
    06-Sep-96  12:42:40
Sb: #573138-#WorldCon & Hugo
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       It'd be difficult to get those parties all together at once, but if it
can be done, we'll try.