And the Rock Cried Out (* Spoilers *)

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Fri Sep 13 06:09:42 EDT 1996

Subject: And the Rock Cried Out (* Spoilers *)
s  1: Sep  9, 1996: Philip_K_Morris at sbparm.com (Philip Morris)
*  2: Sep 12, 1996: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)

From: Philip_K_Morris at sbparm.com (Philip Morris)

(* Spoilers for And the Rock Cried Out *)

I have just seen ATRCO and I have to say this was the best episode since
WWE,(Yes I kbnow its only the 3Rd episode after that but the last two
were pale imitations compared to WWE) Just a couple of Questions,

1: Did you write the song from ATRCO as you did with Walkabout or was it
just an inspired find?

2: Does this episode mark a turning point in Narn / Centari relaitions
(In particular Londo and G'Kar)?

3: Is Brother Theo going to become more important in season 4? (It was
good to see him again after a long absence)

4: Do the Minbari intend to build any other ships other than White Star
clones or is the White Star style going to be the only Ranger ship that
we will see?

Can't wait to see Shadow Dancing so I will have to go back to watching
previous Episodes.

P.S

I have Just seen all of season one and part of season two again and i
have to say that they're not as bad as I remember when viewed in order
(On a mega session) i now look at everything with a different
perspective. Well Done! On great writing and well Done! on the HUGO.

--
'There is a darkness greater than the one we fight.
It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way.

From: jmsatb5 at aol.com (Jms at B5)

No, the song in "Rock" is an old gospel song.  I've always had a soft spot
for old gospel songs and spirituals because of their wonderful use of
language and imagery, and you can dance to 'em.  Not that I dance, but the
theory is there, at least.