ATTN JMS: Escape from B5?

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Tue Dec 9 06:19:48 EST 1997

From: John Beaderstadt <beady at together.net>
Date: 7 Dec 1997 11:06:06 -0700

I've noticed that a lot of artists have trouble escaping their creations
and moving on. Some like the state of affairs, others don't: Doyle (the
first one) was actually forced to resurrect Holmes from the dead despite
loathing the detective; Bob Keeshan *is* Captain Kangaroo (I've met the
man at a book signing, he's a lovely person); Leonard Nimoy doesn't seem
to know who he is, but at least appears to have made peace with Spock.

What about you? Is there life after B5, is it out of your reach, and how
do you feel about the situation?

--
"The fortunate man knows how much he can safely leave to chance."
                                       -- Lady Barbara Hornblower