ATTN JMS: Moore Watchmen question

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Sun Dec 14 06:17:52 EST 1997

From: bchamb7364 at aol.com (BChamb7364)
Date: 12 Dec 1997 22:43:14 -0700

Hi,

  I've read that you're a fan of Alan Moore (along with other comic book
writers).  Can I assume that you've read  Alan Moore's "Watchmen" comic series,
which I think was the best comic story ever?

    Also, what other comics had an impact on you?  You pull some of your
writers from the comic medium, and you use comics for B5 storytelling.  Is
there a reason you use so many comic writers on B5(Gaiman, David)?

   Brent C.