Administrivia: posting to moderated newsgroup

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Mon Dec 22 01:43:22 EST 1997

This is a message from the maintainer of B5JMS.

Many of you had contacted me in the past few weeks, after desperately trying
to post to rastb5.mod, and not getting their messages posted.

I've been informed by the maintainers of rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated
that the email address to use to send posts to the newsgroup has changed.
The old address "b5mod at deepthot.cary.nc.us" is NO LONGER VALID and should
not be used.

The new address to use is:

	b5mod at deepthot.ml.org

Apparently through a combination of lack of sufficient advertising plus DNS
and routing loop problems, many posts to the old address could not reach,
and bounced back after a few days.  I've asked the moderators of rastb5m
"b5mod-request at deepthot.ml.org" to re-advertise these important changes in
as many forums as possible, so that many who didn't know this change took
place at the end of November will be informed.

... and you thought JMS was simply ignoring your posts? :-)

B5JMS Poster.
Maintainer, B5JMS and B5JMS-DIGEST lists.
Email: b5jms-owner at majordomo.cs.columbia.edu
WWW:   http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~ezk/b5jms/