Claudia's Comments

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Mon Jul 21 14:07:13 EDT 1997

This is a message from the administrator of B5JMS.

By now you should have heard of the rumors that Claudia Christian (Ivanova)
had left the show.  Last night JMS posted a long message confirming the
rumors, which you should have received by now.

The following are Claudia's comments posted on the net, in regards to the
whole situation.  While this is not directly in the charter of B5JMS, I feel
it is only fair to hear her side of the story as well.

My suggestion to all of you is to read Joe's comments, hers, and everyone
else's on the net, and then judge for yourself.  Hollywood as you know as
replete with these kinds of things; the truth as always is somewhere it
between.

Allow me to "abuse" my powers and say that personally I'm saddened to hear
of this.  Claudia played a great Ivanova, and I only hope that Joe can find
as good a replacement for the actress.  Other people in the past have tried
to go for greener pastures, not realizing the "greatness" they were in, but
only a handful succeeded really big.  Anyone remember "Tasha Yar" and "Ro
Larren"?

B5JMS Poster.
Maintainer, B5JMS and B5JMS-DIGEST lists.
<b5jms-owner at majordomo.cs.columbia.edu>