JMS on CompuServe (Jun 28, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Sat Jun 28 13:34:35 EDT 1997

   ftp://ftp.johndelenn.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/

    Sb: #680997-#B5 - tnt and WB
    Sb: #680996-#B5 on ET 5th Season Info
    Sb: #680682-Best 5 episodes/Newbie
    Sb: #681020-#B5 on ET 5th Season Info

   the details." ]

 #: 680999 S5/Babylon 5: General
    27-Jun-97  17:45:08
Sb: #680997-#B5 - tnt and WB
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       I can't comment in specifics until WB issues its formal press
announcement on this.

                                                                       jms

   though." ]

 #: 681006 S5/Babylon 5: General
    27-Jun-97  17:49:33
Sb: #680996-#B5 on ET 5th Season Info
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       In the Beginning will air in January, on a Sunday, in a 4 hour block the
other half of which is the original B5 pilot, and then it will go to daily M-F
runs of the first 4 seasons at 6 or 7 p.m.

                                                                      jms

 #: 681056 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    27-Jun-97  23:39:11
Sb: #680682-Best 5 episodes/Newbie
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

"It's Johnny who's "alone in the dark", facing unrelenting pressure to give up,
knowing that if he dies under torture his friends may never know for certain
what happened to him."

      Which is what the Inquisitor said he would have to face.

                                                                    jms

   modifies the original TNT deal for airing the reruns?" ]

 #: 681084 S5/Babylon 5: General
    28-Jun-97  01:59:40
Sb: #681020-#B5 on ET 5th Season Info
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, the TNT contract is not in any way affected; WB will be done with the
show this fall, as far as syndicated stations is concerned, and then it goes to
TNT.

      And the prequel will segue right into the pilot.