JMS on CompuServe (May 22, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Thu May 22 21:30:21 EDT 1997

   ftp://ftp.johndelenn.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/

    Sb: #670839-production schedule?
    Sb: #670884-more <Moments> questions
    Sb: #670965-##422
    Sb: #671011-more <Moments> questions

 #: 670839 S5/Babylon 5: General
    21-May-97  18:47:38
Sb: #670513-#production schedule?
Fm: DEONAHA M. CONLIN

Joe,

        LOTS more subversive??

        Man, that is really scary.

        But not quite as scary as the fact that I am really looking forward to
it.

Di Conlin, Minister of Paranoid Development & Personality Reconstruction, RMES
Wielder of the Lesser Salmon of Discipline, TUS Subversive in Training
PURPLE!!!

 #: 670914 S5/Babylon 5: General
    21-May-97  23:05:15
Sb: #670839-production schedule?
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Good...'cause I think you'll like it.

      There is one drawback to some of this, though...I've heard that some
folks on far right/extremist radio stations have looked at some of the stuff in
the show lately and decided that it constitutes an endorsement of the position
that the government is fascist, and that their pirate stations (voices of the
resistance) are the way to go.  I can only shake my head.

                                                                    jms

   on Minbar.  Also asks if the instructions she gave Lennier were meant to
   be carried out after her death. ]

 #: 670915 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers
    21-May-97  23:05:16
Sb: #670884-more <Moments> questions
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      They were worked out in advance, and yes, the instructions were for
posthumous use.

                                                                    jms

 #: 671022 S5/Babylon 5: General
    22-May-97  12:39:17
Sb: #670965-##422
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       No.  To repeat what I've said here several times, we would move 501 into
422's slot and make that the cliffhanger ending, then 502 becomes the first
episode of season 5, and 422 is the last.  So each season works out to 22
episodes.

    22-May-97  11:25:59
Sb: #670915-#more <Moments> questions
Fm: BRENT BARRETT

Re: Delenn's instructions being for posthumous use

    I'm still recovering from this episode, so I'll have more intelligent
things to say shortly, but this raises one question I had when watching this:

    Did Delenn's instructions include a message for Sheridan?  I can't believe
she'd knowingly go into death without at least leaving a goodbye message for
him.

Thanks,

  -- Brent

 #: 671023 S6/Babylon 5: Spoilers