JMS on CompuServe (Oct 01, 1997) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at speedlink.com bbarrett at speedlink.com
Wed Oct 1 22:21:56 EDT 1997

   ftp://ftp.johndelenn.com/pub/bbarrett/cis/

    Sb: #705969-#JMS to get royalties ???
    Sb: #706018-It's Getting Dark
    Sb: #706142-Phrase?
    Sb: #706199-CC Situation
    Sb: #706257-JMS to get royalties ???

   episodes and if so has he developed a 'mean streak' yet?" ]

 #: 706166 S5/Babylon 5: General
    01-Oct-97  00:29:33
Sb: #705969-#JMS to get royalties ???
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Stephen has directed 501, and I think is on tap for at least one more at
this point.  Overall filming is going great, and I think this may be one of our
best, certainly one of our most interesting seasons to date.

                                                                    jms

   are were at work on your third novel _It's Getting Dark_. Did you finish
   it?" ]

 #: 706167 S5/Babylon 5: General
    01-Oct-97  00:29:36
Sb: #706018-It's Getting Dark
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      OtherSyde is actually the better book of the two, in my view.

      It's Getting Dark I shelved when I came up with a better story...which I
will write in that wonderful moment when I have sufficient time.  About the
only extracurricular project I can slip in now on a fairly regular basis is a
play I'm working on....

                                                                    jms

   Garibaldi's was in reference. ]

 #: 706168 S5/Babylon 5: General
    01-Oct-97  00:29:38
Sb: #706142-Phrase?
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

                                 Judas Iscariot.

                                                                    jms

 #: 706278 S5/Babylon 5: General
    01-Oct-97  12:37:01
Sb: #706199-CC Situation
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

"We have an alleged meeting which she says she was booted and you say never
happened."

      John...let me try this again.

      The weekend this supposed meeting took place Claudia was in Blackpool, in
the UK, in front of 3,500 fans who can verify she was there, and not in the US,
let alone at a meeting with WB.  It's not "me vs. her" on this... there are
3,500 people who saw her that weekend, 8,000 miles from the WB offices.

       This has nothing to do with who do you listen to, it's just looking at
the logistics and the realities that have nothing to do with any personalities
whatsoever.

       Unless she is capable of transubstantiation and nobody told me, there
WAS no meeting.

                                                                       jms

   Tonight we get to see Lines of Communication." ]

 #: 706279 S5/Babylon 5: General
    01-Oct-97  12:37:02
Sb: #706257-JMS to get royalties ???
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

       Thanks..."Racing Mars" and "Lines of Communication" are more or less
transitional episodes to get the pieces in place for the rest of the season.
But once things start cranking, they don't let up for the rest of the season.