JMS on CompuServe (Dec 16, 1998) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* (5/5)

bbarrett at johndelenn.com bbarrett at johndelenn.com
Thu Dec 17 01:33:06 EST 1998

 [ Continued from previous section -- BB ]

    Sb: #54119-SiL
    Sb: #54178-missing Sil credits
    Sb: #54456-Dropped Into The Abyss
    Sb: #52655-#Crusade Start Date Slips
    Sb: #54277-#Crusade

 #: 54119 S5/Seas. 5 SPOILERS
    07-Dec-98  16:58:13
Sb: #54045-#SiL
Fm: KIRK DARLING

>> But, yes, as I was alluding to with talk about anchor points, it's all a
matter of design.  From the story setup you presented, they never meant for
Babylon 5 to be moved, so it wouldn't have been built it in a way that it
could be moved. <<

That would only be a matter of properly attaching rocket motors.  *Anything*
can be moved in space, given proper location of powerful enough rocket motors.

  -Kirk Darling

 #: 54268 S5/Seas. 5 SPOILERS
    09-Dec-98  13:41:07
Sb: #54119-SiL
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      It can be moved, sure, but can it *survive* the move?  Also, you'd have
to bring B5 through a jump point in order to bring it anywhere, and the
stresses involved in that would be hideous.

                                                                    jms

   on the fan web site as still images. ]

 #: 54208 S5/Seas. 5 SPOILERS
    08-Dec-98  14:54:13
Sb: #54178-missing Sil credits
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      I don't know...I'll have to check.

                                                                    jms

 #: 52655 S9/Crusade
    21-Nov-98  19:20:08
Sb: #Crusade Start Date Slips
Fm: STEVE RINGLEY

According to the Lurker's Guide today, Crusade slips to June 2 so as to avoid
the NBA season (you mean there is going to be an NBA season?!), and there is
no word whether a Call to Arms will also slip.

 #: 53395 S9/Crusade
    30-Nov-98  12:18:10
Sb: #52655-#Crusade Start Date Slips
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, Call is still slated for January 3rd.