JMS: What can't you?

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Mon Aug 30 04:39:13 EDT 1999

From: jbonetati at aol.com (JBONETATI)
Date: 29 Aug 1999 17:58:53 -0600

JMS,

Amazon.com just found me a copy of Tales from the New Twilight Zone (yippee!)
and I started looking for an online bibliography for you.  Closest I found was
a posting from '92 where you listed quite a few things.

Just by catagory, I know that you've written:

stage plays          novels         short stories           comic books
song lyrics             newspaper articles       radio shows      magazine
columns
screenplays for both live action and animated from 1/2 hour to MOW length
a textbook

So my question is:  Is there anything you simply can't or won't write?  Or have
you just not gotten around to poetry and symphonies yet? <g>

Thanks, as always,

Jan