JMS on CompuServe (Feb 11, 1999) *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

bbarrett at johndelenn.com bbarrett at johndelenn.com
Thu Feb 11 04:09:18 EST 1999

    Sb: #59250-Novels
    Sb: #59056-#More Crusade rumors....
    Sb: #59102-#More Crusade rumors....
    Sb: #59067-#Write to networks
    Sb: #59095-Write to networks

   scientific accuracy? ]

 #: 59280 S7/Babylon 5 Novels
    03-Feb-99  20:43:01
Sb: #59250-Novels
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, often the authors send along questions, those get relayed to us, and
in some cases, as with Keyes first book, they get referred to JPL which then
answers 'em.

                                                                    jms

   a home. ]

 #: 59076 S9/Crusade
    31-Jan-99  20:20:01
Sb: #59056-#More Crusade rumors....
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, you can't do a series to video, it has to be aired.  And DTV is
considered a poor man's venue, for stuff that couldn't make it elsewhere.

                                                                    jms

 #: 59102 S9/Crusade
    01-Feb-99  11:25:14
Sb: #59085-#More Crusade rumors....
Fm: JEFF PETERMAN

John,

>>DTV tends to show up at 2 AM on the "Premium" cable channels with TV MA
ratings and no plot.<<

Not always true.  Disney have launched a couple of videos that way (sequals to
theatre releases, such as the Lion King and Aladin), but I have to admit that
I haven't watched any of them!

	Jeff

 #: 59151 S9/Crusade
    01-Feb-99  21:29:08
Sb: #59102-#More Crusade rumors....
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      Those are one-shots, very different than a regular series.

                                                                    jms

 #: 59083 S9/Crusade
    31-Jan-99  23:23:13
Sb: #59067-#Write to networks
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      WB Network is out of the question, due to the way WB is structured. It's
a very long, corporate story, just take my word for it...SFC is the best
option for us.

                                                                    jms

   Crusade in Canada. ]

 #: 59152 S9/Crusade
    01-Feb-99  21:29:08
Sb: #59095-Write to networks
Fm: J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI

      No, it should have no impact on that market.