JMS CIS Digest: 19-Jul-99 00:50 through 19-Jul-99 16:41 (8 msgs)

John D. Hardin jhardin at wolfenet.com
Tue Jul 20 09:30:16 EDT 1999

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
19-Jul-99 00:50 through 19-Jul-99 16:41 (8 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about shows
         you haven't seen yet ("spoilers"). Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        <Ruling From The Tomb>
        <Path of Sorrows> ship
        Any official word?

Administrivia:
  South Park fans may wish to visit:
    http://www.infinicorp.com/babylonpark/

  The administrivia for this digest may be read at
  http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/JMS-Digest-Administrivia.txt
  It was last updated Sat Feb 13 10:21:30 1999

  Replies to this digest go to John Hardin.

obSpoiler-space...

I noticed the fellow with the "Copeland" sign early in the show. I saw
another sign-holder who was out of focus and that sign looked like
"Straczynski." So, was I seeing things or not?

 -SysOp Dupa T. Parrot
  Technical Consultant
  OzWin 2.30.1 O-

"I noticed the fellow with the "Copeland" sign early in the show. I
saw another sign-holder who was out of focus and that sign looked like
"Straczynski." So, was I seeing things or not?"

      Yes on the first, no on the second.

                                                                  jms