JMS CIS Digest: 20-Jul-99 21:39 through 20-Jul-99 22:00 (6 msgs)

John D. Hardin jhardin at wolfenet.com
Wed Jul 21 09:30:17 EDT 1999

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
20-Jul-99 21:39 through 20-Jul-99 22:00 (6 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about shows
         you haven't seen yet ("spoilers"). Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        "B5" on DVD
        Wizard World
        Ama-a-azing stories!

Administrivia:
  South Park fans may wish to visit:
    http://www.infinicorp.com/babylonpark/

  The administrivia for this digest may be read at
  http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/JMS-Digest-Administrivia.txt
  It was last updated Sat Feb 13 10:21:30 1999

  Replies to this digest go to John Hardin.

obSpoiler-space...