ATTN JMS: Who do you serve? Who do you trust?

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Sat Jun 19 04:52:25 EDT 1999

From: Ryan Hobbs <rdhobbs01 at worldnet.att.net>
Date: 18 Jun 1999 18:15:10 -0600

It's probably been posted here a number of times, but I didn't see it.
Any comments about the opening credits...specifically the point when
"Who do you serve?  Who do you trust?" is said a second time just as
your name pops up?  Having read this group for years, I know it can't be

a coincidence.  You're too devious!  It sounds like a small (and well
deserved) ego trip; but, hey, I like it.  I got a kick out of it.  Kinda

like the season 5 opening credit shot of B5 with your name across one
end.  Don't give up the fight for Crusade.  We won't.

That aside, I assume those questions are the theme of the series.  Any
particular episodes we should be looking out for that really focus on
them more than other episodes?

Ryan

Thought of the Day:

Sailing (n.) :  The fine art of getting wet and becoming
  ill while slowly going nowhere at great
  expense.