JMS CIS Digest: 29-Jun-99 19:55 through 29-Jun-99 19:55 (2 msgs)

John D. Hardin jhardin at wolfenet.com
Wed Jun 30 09:30:14 EDT 1999

RFC 1153 Digest of messages from
J. Michael Straczynski <71016.1644 at compuserve.com>
29-Jun-99 19:55 through 29-Jun-99 19:55 (2 messages)

WARNING: This digest may contain information about shows
         you haven't seen yet ("spoilers"). Proceed with caution.

Subjects in digest:
        <Well, Whatever>

Administrivia:
  South Park fans may wish to visit:
    http://www.infinicorp.com/babylonpark/

  The administrivia for this digest may be read at
  http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/JMS-Digest-Administrivia.txt
  It was last updated Sat Feb 13 10:21:30 1999

  Replies to this digest go to John Hardin.

obSpoiler-space...