ATTN JMS: Blown away by "Night Calls"

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Wed Aug 30 04:46:10 EDT 2000

From: "Itaï Perez" <itai.perez at free.fr>
Date: 29 Aug 2000 22:55:22 -0700

Simo, Christian, I see you have not contributed in the debate on Night Calls
in the thread "Disappointed w/City'o'dreams, Night Calls" and "We missed
something, JMS please help us !".
The discussion is on the (apparently lack of) relation between the two parts
of the story (Ben Joseph and the Web site) and on the meaning of the (again
apparently lack of) conclusion. I have no doubt of the quality of JMS
writing, but my feeling at the end of the story was unsatisfaction. I think
that I must have missed something.
As you seem to be satisfied by the story, if you could just add your bit of
wisdom to the thread it could help us to come closer to the truth.

And of course, JMS, if you would be so kind as to take a time to have a look
at that thread and show us the right way, we would be eternally grateful.

Friendly,

Itai.

S00r5.304$3d6.4420 at nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...