SFX has a dig. Again...

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Tue Jul 4 05:04:24 EDT 2000

From: Paul Harper <paul at harper.net>
Date: 3 Jul 2000 02:19:21 -0600

On 1 Jul 2000 15:14:31 -0600, LK <fountainmdome at yahoo.com> wrote:

>leaving before this becomes too philosophical and thinking probing
>into any writer's personal character is quite likely a MYOB.  Writer
>does not equal public figure and even then.... See what I mean?

That's fair enough.

I will admit to a (morbid?) interest in what drives a writer to write
though. Joe has said several times that he loves to tell a story.
Given that the result was B5 among other stuff, this is great. I *am*
curious as to *why* writers are driven to tell a story though, since I
am fairly convinced that whatever that drive is, I ain't got it!

Paul.
--
A .sig is all well and good, but it's no substitute for a personality

"                       . . . SFX is a fairly useless publication on just
about every imaginable front.  Never have so many jumped-up fanboys done so
little, with so much, for so long."    JMS.