Attn JMS: More B5 in comics?

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Sat Jul 8 04:53:11 EDT 2000

From: in_valens_name at hotmail.com
Date: 7 Jul 2000 15:46:08 -0600

I saw the following news bit at
http://www.scifi.com/sfw/current/news.html

Should we "expect more B5 stories under [your] own imprint from Top Cow
comics?"

***
Expect More Rising Stars
abylon 5 creator J. Michael Straczynski told fans to expect more B5
stories under his own imprint from Top Cow comics. "I'm doing the
Rising Stars books from Top Cow, which are in the top 20 of comics,
which is great ... to the point that TC has offered me my own imprint,"
Straczynski said in a SCIFI.COM chat on June 21. "So starting in
September, the first issue of my imprint will be out. The comic title
is Midnight Nation, and the imprint of the title overall is JOE'S
COMICS."

Straczynski added, "In addition to that, we're in the process of
selling the Rising Stars film rights, and there are some TV/film
related projects that are in the early stages, but not yet nailed down
to a point where I can talk about them. But expect some info in the
next few weeks."

Straczynski also created City of Dreams, an anthology of original audio
dramas for SCIFI.COM's Seeing Ear Theatre, which premieres July 10.
***

scott tilson.
Recommended: TOP TEN by Alan Moore & Gene Ha.
http://www.dccomics.com/directcurrents/comics/mar08/tten8.htm

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.