ATTN JMS: Future Books

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Tue Mar 21 04:45:11 EST 2000

From: "Iain Reid" <iain at greysector.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 20 Mar 2000 11:53:14 -0700

Dear JMS

Now that Crusade has been canceled, have you considered answering some of
the questions that you left hanging in the series for Crusade to pick up on
in the books that are coming out (for example, adding some more hints about
the Telepath War in the remaining CP books, or in the Technomage Trilogy).
Or have the outlines for these been set in stone, as it were.

Iain Reid

P.S. Sorry about going on about the Teep thing but I really, really want to
find out what happened in the Telepath war.  The exploration of the Psi
Corps and the Telepaths was my favourite element in the whole of the B5 Saga
(even if it did get pushed to the sidelines a bit after Andrea Thomson's
departure).  Hell, I even loved the Byron Storyline (for me it was the
guiding light that took Season 5 up to the same level as the previous
seasons, giving it the emotional centre that it needed to replace the lower
levels of action.)

>Now that Crusade has been canceled, have you considered answering some of
>the questions that you left hanging in the series for Crusade to pick up on
>in the books that are coming out (for example, adding some more hints about
>the Telepath War in the remaining CP books, or in the Technomage Trilogy).

A lot of that stuff will be covered in the later books in the Centauri trilogy,
and in the Technomage trilogy.

(all message content (c) 2000 by
synthetic worlds, ltd., permission
to reprint specifically denied to