ATTN JMS: SFX Award

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Thu May 4 04:27:13 EDT 2000

From: "Iain Reid" <thevampire at callnet0800.com>
Date: 3 May 2000 17:09:25 -0600

I was just reading the latest edition of SFX - and I found a little boxout
with the following text, under the title "Hurrah for us":

"Many Thanks to the members of top B5 fan club, The 5 Times, for voting SFX
the best magazine of 1999.  Dave and Gary went along to the Starfury
Millenium convention to collect the award, and only recieved slightly less
applause than when Jason Carter, Peter Jurasik, Andreas Katsulas and Richard
Biggs accepted the award for B5 as the best show of all time.  Well, maybe
not slightly..."

I was just wondering how you felt, considering you own feelings about this
publication, about the fact that it was honoured in such a way at a B5
convention...and by a B5 fan club?

I was also wondering, considering the nature of the convention, exactly what
shows was B5 up against in the "Best show of all time" category?  Anyone who
was at the convention (or a member of the club) like to fill me in?  Also,
how shocked were you when B5 won? ;o)

Iain Reid