JMS word count/messages

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu
Fri Sep 29 04:43:36 EDT 2000

From: SimnJestr at aol.com
Date: 27 Sep 2000 10:15:09 -0700

Itai Perez shaped the electrons to say:

>Bagels ???
>You have someone going for the first time to Andromeda and all you want is
>bagels ?

Do you have any idea how GOOD the Bagels are in the Andromeda Galaxy?  I think
it's something about the different isotope ratios in their carbon cycle, or
perhaps it's the way heavy-G worlds affect how dense the dough can get as it
rises.

But the best Cream Cheese is from the third moon of a large gas giant planet
on
the outer rim of M-33.  Just don't ask what kind of animal they get the milk
from, trust me, you're much better off not knowing.  Just enjoy the taste.

Martin "Ex-Researcher for the Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy" Hohner

Martin "The Mess" Hohner <*> SimnJestr at aol.com
United States of Earth? Schoonmaker for President!
Expansionist Party of the United States Website:
**** http://hometown.aol.com/XPUS/index.html ****