[B5JMS] Administrivia: lost posts

b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu
Thu Aug 2 16:19:53 EDT 2001

To all subscribers to B5JMS,

We have identified a configuration problem with our mailing list server here
at cs.columbia.edu.  This problem existed since some time in April and could
have prevented some JMS posts from getting to everyone.  The problem is now
fixed, so new posts should get to you without problems.

The last post from JMS was on July 31st, titled "Official Jeremiah/jms Press
Release."  If you did not receive it, you may wish to check the B5JMS
mailing list archives and catch up to any mail you might have not received.
The archives are located in

	http://lists.cs.columbia.edu/pipermail/b5jms/

Sincerely,
Erez.