[B5JMS] ATTN JMS: Silly Enterprise question

b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu b5jms-admin at cs.columbia.edu
Tue Aug 14 04:26:59 EDT 2001

From: "Jeff Vavasour" <jeffv at physics.ubc.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:46:09 GMT

"Jms at B5" <jmsatb5 at aol.com> wrote in message
news:20010809205257.04470.00005376 at ng-fi1.aol.com...
> 2) there
> were several offers to run shows after Crusade, they just weren't for shows
> wanted to do.

I think the context was lost.  What I believe Pål was saying was that *if* you
now did freelance writing *then* it might have jeopardised your future
opportunities as a show-runner.  Not saying I agree, but that's what I believe
was being said.

This was apparently speculation as to why you said (in another post):

> 1) I don't write freelance.

Me, I figured it was because freelancers get their stories butchered and don't
have the kind of control you've come to enjoy.

If you have time, I'm sure people here who'd love to hear the correct reason
you don't write freelance.

- Jeff